Post Abortion Support
Have you had an abortion? Do you feel alone with the memories or emotions? Many women who experience abortion are left with emotions that can be difficult to process.
- Do you tend to think of your life in terms of "before" and "after" the abortion?
- Do you have lingering feelings of resentment or anger toward people involved in your abortion, such as the baby's father, friends, or your parents?
- Have you found yourself either avoiding relationships or becoming overly dependent in them since the abortion? Are you overly protective of any children you have now?
- Do you have increased sexual experiences, possibly with multiple partners?
- Do you find yourself wanting to get pregnant again, or being sexually active without protecting yourself from pregnancy?
- Have you begun or increased use of drugs or alcohol since the abortion, or do you have an eating disorder?
- Have you felt a vague sort of emptiness, a deep sense of loss, or had prolonged periods of depression?
- Do you sometimes have nightmares, flashbacks, or hallucinations relating to the abortion?
- Do you feel reluctant to talk about the subject of abortion, or do you feel guilt, anger, or sorrow when discussing your own abortion?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, it is likely you are experiencing pain related to your abortion. We have been assisting women who have experienced abortion for over 20 years; please call us at 610.622.9957, or visit us at 2251 Garrett Road, Drexel Hill, to talk with someone about how we can help.
Women of all ages meet with a counselor one-on-one emphasizing healing and non-judgmental care. We pledge that all information shared will remain private and confidential. Our purpose is to provide an opportunity for healing, reconciliation and hope in a safe supportive environment.
Make a confidential appointment now. Walk-ins are always welcome!